ASHOK SHAHDEO | PMP®, PRINCE2®, ITILV3, PGDBM, BEC2 & MCP
H No 120 1st A Cross Central Excise Layout Bhoopasandra Bangalore, INDIA
Mobile – 70222 68054 | Email – email@example.com
SENIOR IT TRANSITION MANAGER
IT Infrastructure / Enterprise implementations & Data Center Transformation
- Experienced project manager offering 16 + years of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects; PMP, Prince2, MBA and ITIL credentials; Diploma in Marketing and Communication; and five years of Service Delivery and IT Technician Experience.
- Business strategist; plan and manage multi-million-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Transition and Transformation
Network Management Transition and Transformation
Data Center System Migrations/Integrations
Enterprise wide Implementations
End Point Operations Services
IT Project Life cycle:
Costing & Budgeting
Team Building & Mentorin
Client Relations & Presentation
Business & IT Planning
- Career Progression Summery
- Project Management Roles – 7 years, 1 Months
- Cognizant – Sr Transition Manager – (Sep 2014 – Till Date)
- Unisys Global Services India – Project Manager (April2010-: Sep 2014)
- Infinite Computer solution – Onsite – Project Lead – Mar2009: – Mar 2010
- Support Service Delivery Roles – 2 years, 8 Months
- Spike Source India – Sr Support Engineer – April 2008 -: January 2009
- Trivium Software India Pvt Ltd – – Lead, Product Support Engineering – July 2006 -: Mar 2008
- IT Technical Support Engineer Roles – 6 years 4 Months
- Oracle India Pvt Ltd – – Sr Support Engineer – Dec 2004 -: Mar 2006
- Wipro BPO – – Technical Support Associate – Nov2003 -: July 2004
- IEnergizer BPO – – Technical Support Associate – Nov2001 -: Nov 2003
- Representative Projects (2009 to 2016)
- Systems Engineering: Assisted in design and multinational rollout of robust and enterprise resource planning (ERP) and point-of-sale (POS) systems for Marks and Spencer.
- Results: Completed projects on schedule and time. Helped Marks and Spencer to organize and Track end to Inventory of Stocks, resulting in better management of end to end supply chain system.
- Operational readiness testing, Budgeting, Resource Planning, Risk management, Pilot & transition closure.
- Results: Delivered industry-leading offshoring project that saved clients millions of dollars, shortened processes from weeks to minutes, and estimated approx. saving starting from 1 Million up to $21M in annual revenues within year one of launch.
- System Integrations/Migrations: Project-managed large-scale initiatives involving the transition of programs to new platforms like V – Block, VM Ware View, Mirage and robust Microsoft technologies pioneered by VCE.
- Results: Achieved seamless migrations and integrations that were transparent to client customers, accomplished with no unscheduled downtime and delivered by as much as $750K under budget.
- Enterprise Implementations: Directed global rollouts of new IT systems for clients including Nutreco and Moet Hennessy.
- Results: Ensured defect-free releases through careful planning, testing and QA efforts.
- Cognizant – Senior Transition Manager (September 2014-: Till Date)
- Recruited by Cognizant to provide project management over large-scale, top-priority and complex technology initiatives. Managed Transition budgets of up to $ 40 M and cross-functional teams of up to 400 people on Network, Storage, Backup, and AS 400, Linux, UNIX and EPO technologies during transition and transformation projects
- Drove the high-quality completion of systems engineering, Data Center Transformation and enterprise wide implementation projects for clients at onsite locations –
- UNIT4- The Project was worth 50 Million USD completed in 11 Months which includes transformation of Data Center infrastructure to Microsoft Azure. Completion of Knowledge transfer in 11 countries which spread across Europe in USA. I managed entire Knowledge acquisition initiative as well as Data Center Transformation initiative with my team of SME’s, Technical managers and support teams.
- Capital One UK –Complex Outsourcing deal with resource rebadging of 75 resources. It included knowledge Acquisition initiative from Incumbent Vendor IBM. Technology included Data Center, Infrastructure Services, SD and EU Services. Projects stated above got 5/5** customer rating for transition excellence.
|Recent – Capital One (London UK)||Three River Solution||
Unit4 (Slidrecht and USA)
- Unisys Global Services India – Project Manager (April2010-: Till Date)
- Recruited by Unisys to provide project management over large-scale, top-priority and complex technology initiatives. Managed budgets of up to $4M and cross-functional teams of up to 25 Server, Network, Storage, Backup, AS 400, Linux, Unix and EPO analysts and specialists during transition and transformation projects
- Completed Data Center and System Engineering Transitions.
- Infinite Computer solution – Onsite – Project Lead – (Mar2009: – Mar 2010)
- Assisted in design and multinational rollout of robust and enterprise resource planning (ERP) and point-of-sale (POS) systems for Marks and Spencer – Recruited by Infinite and deputed at client site in Marks and Spencer Gurgaon Location.
- Achievement Highlights:
- Led teams across broad technical, financial and business disciplines. Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments.
- Completed 11 Projects including Data Canter Transformation, EPO, Network Transformation and Storage Projects on time, budget and Quality – tools Including – ESX V Centre , Cisco technologies , Dell Server and Storage Device EMC VNX 5700 , VCE Infrastructure – View , Mirage – Cloud Cluster.
- Suggested Process Improvements like new templates, Artefact Project Plan, Creating Procedural Documents and better acceptance criteria in the existing transition methodology.
- Successfully completed onshore project with high customer satisfaction measured in terms of High CSAT ratings.
- Managed a team of 50 people from multiple and cross functional domain.
- Managed Projects worth up to 10 -100 Million USD.
- Achieved Unisys Gold award for Project Execution Excellence.
- Early Career
- Service Delivery Roles
- Organization -: Spike Source India – Bangalore – April 2008 -: January 200 – Sr Support Engineer
- Discussions with the Tech and Platform teams to integrate cross-team SLA’s with Support.
- Meetings with the Product Management team to gather user experiences cases.
- Meetings with the Support team US to formalize support processes for the India Support.
- Organization -: Trivium Software India- July 2006 -: Mar 2008 – Lead, Product Support Engineering
- Service Level Management – SLA Matrix, Expectation Management.
- Team management – leave Planning, Attrition Management – SLA Analysis
- Knowledge Management – Putting of KB articles for New found issues
- Building customer Support Survey Model to track CSAT/DSAT Matrix and WTR Ratio.
- IT Technical Support Engineer Roles
- Organization -: Oracle India Pvt Ltd – Dec 2004 -: Mar 2006 – Sr Support Engineer
- First level Ticket Handling through incident management. Handling various SLA’s and cross team escalation. Maintaining and troubleshooting Desktop, VPN and server related issues.
- Organization -: Wipro BPO – Nov2003 -: July 2004 – Technical Support Associate
- Direct support for installation, configuration and maintenance of windows 2000 and Windows XP. Direct support for Desktop hardware and Applications. Troubleshooting Dial up and DSL connectivity issues. Configuration of Dial up and DSL Modems. Configuration of AOL Mail Client. Configuration and maintenance of Windows AOL connectivity services.
- Organization -: iEnergizer BPO – Nov2001 -: Nov 2003 – Technical Support Associate
- Direct support for installation, configuration and maintenance of windows 2000 and Windows XP.
- Organization -: SHAHDEO IT Services – Nov 1999 -: Nov 2001- Freelancer Technical Engineer – Configuring & Troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook express mail client for POP3. Installation and configuration of desktop Windows OS. Implementation, up gradation and Troubleshooting of Norton Anti-Virus and fixing windows hardware.
- Education & Credentials – Certification
- PMP® – Project Management Professional – PMP Successful Register – type my last name shahdeo
- PRINCE2®–PRINCE2 Successful Register – Select Prince 2 Exam Logo – type my last name – shahdeo
- ITIL V3 2007 – ITIL Processes Foundation Certification.
- MCP – Server 2003 – Microsoft Certified Professional in Windows Server 2003
- BEC 2 – Business English Communication Advance Certification.
- Training – Linux 033-133 – Red Hat Linux
- Educational Qualification
- 1997-1999 – 2 – years full time PGDBM (Equivalent to MBA) in Marketing from IISM.
- 1993-1997 – Bachelor of Arts from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.
- Vital Information –
- Notice Period 2 Months Negotiable | Current Salary 25.75 L/A –Expected 30% -50 % (Negotiable) –
- Preferred Location – Bangalore, willing to relocate on the basis of offer and location.
- All information presented above are correct – Ashok Shahdeo, Bangalore, India